New Site

Visit us at our new home www.peachtreecornersfacts.com

Friday, November 4, 2011

Letter to Tom Rice

Tom, your e-mail address is the only one that I have for the Vote Yes side of the Peachtree Corners City ballot.  First let me say that I am opposed to making Peachtree Corners a city and I intend to vote against it next week.

I have been around a good while and was converted to a conservative point of view during the Jimmy Carter presidency.  I am against more "government", increased government spending and increased taxes.

I consider most of the many words in the Vote Yes publications to be essentially meaningless.  I think that should this proposal be implemented the citizens of Peachtree Corners will be ill served by the skeleton city government that is to be set up.   I am not politically astute enough to know of the few individuals that expect to personally benefit from the proposal but I firmly believe there are a few.

A proposal of this type would be expected to come from the liberals in DC and not from the conservatives of Gwinnett County Georgia.  Today I find that Lynette Howard, Fran Miller and Mary K Murphy have joined you in supporting the Vote Yes position.  Shame on all of you!

Guest Poster: Fred Croney